Hotchkin Hanly is a great place to work. We are interested to hear from talented and dedicated lawyers and professional support staff.
As an employee at Hotchkin Hanly, you will have the opportunity to undertake interesting work for a quality group of clients, and work in a strong and supportive team environment.
At Hotchkin Hanly you will be given the opportunity as a lawyer to:
- Develop your advocacy skills by appearing regularly in court; and
- Manage client relationships and develop your strategic skills by having the conduct of matters under the supervision of experienced partners.
COMMERCIAL AND PROPERTY LAWYER
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic property and general commercial senior associate or senior lawyer ideally with at least 3 – 5 years post admission experience, to join our commercial and property team. You will work alongside 2 senior partners and will have the opportunity to build upon your experience working on a variety of matters.
You will be working with the following, and it is therefore desirable you to have experience in more than one of the following areas:
- Construction documentation and advice;
- Business sales and acquisitions;
- Large scale property purchases and disposals (e.g. office buildings, shopping centres, industrial and development sites);
- Property development matters including strata title developments;
- Contracts and loan documents;
- Commercial and retail leasing – negotiating, preparing and reviewing leases;
- General commercial and real estate law advice and drafting.
It would also be an advantage for you to have experience or an understanding of:
- Personal Property Securities Act 2011
Hotchkin Hanly offers a collegiate working environment, and an excellent commencing salary for the right candidate.
If you are interested please send a covering letter and CV to our practice manager, Nadene Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to know more on how we can help you, please contact us via the below form.